TCCA'S ACTION PLAN
What we are doing to keep safe:
1. Disinfectant entrance mat at the entrance
2. Four temperature log points throughout the building
3. Four temperature log points throughout the building
4. A one-way system in the centre
5. Floor markings placed around the centre to aid social distancing.
6. Face coverings must be worn in the centre and gatherings are limited to 30 people.
7. Information shared digitally where possible.
8. Seven alcohol-based hand sanitiser units throughout the building.
9. PIR lighting throughout the building to avoid the touching of switches
10. Protective screen use
11. From 1st of September 2020 the launch of the track and trace system
12. Deep clean of all surfaces in the centre
13. Safety Protocols reviewed weekly